Booking terms & conditions
By paying a £50 deposit and securing a date you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
Parties and private workshops
- To secure a date, a £50 deposit is required which is non refundable. This deposit will be deducted from the final balance.
- 7 days prior to the party booking date, we will request final numbers and an invoice for the final balance will be issued. This needs to be paid within 24 hours. Just Clayin' reserve the right to cancel any parties which have not been paid for in full. In this situation the deposit will also be non-refundable.
- Cancellations made before the final balance is due (e.g. 7 days prior to the booking date) will receive a refund of any payments made minus the £50 deposit.
- Cancellations made after the final payment is due (e.g. 7 days prior to the booking date) will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
- In extenuating circumstances, a new date within 28 days of the original booking date may be arranged.
- Please note, final numbers cannot be amended after the final invoice is issued. We are unable to refund you if less people attended the party than stated in your final invoice.